It’s the second part of three of six covering three and four with five and six to come in three. Once again join Chris, Craig and Jack as they talk over, around but not necessarily about THE BOX OF DELIGHTS. Once again press play at the wolfy eyes and neck a posset.
And here it is on Soundcloud…
THIS COMMENTARY IS RATED ‘AA’
SPOILERS: the mystery and terror of the box are hard centres
1. That being Wednesday 21st November 1984
2. She is in fact from (West) Belfast and the petition is here.
3. Merlin of the Crystal Cave was 1991
4. Maid Marian and Her Merry Men ran from 1989 to 1994 and 26 (count ’em!) episodes
5. That was Nicky Croydon
7. Shot at close range with a .357 Magnum
8. Maybe ‘worthy’ was the wrong word. We’ll stick with ‘interesting’
9. Doc Morrissey
10. St Ronan’s Preparatory School. Now defunct. Amazingly.
11. Naturally though you would return it to a gentle heat or it won’t be anything but lukewarm milk with raw egg in it: FACT
12. Sing Lofty: Thoughts of a Gemini. 4 1/2 stars on Amazon! (no copies available)
13. Joanna Dukes, she was Tiddler in 30 episodes of Press Gang from 1989 to 1993
14. She was alright in Watching
Next week: Creamguide(Films) will be back with part three of three next week!