More Radio Times billings to identify, this time from March 1989:
1) Consumer advice, misprints, mishaps and real-life humour drawn from your letters.
2) As a hippie community come to the outback to commune with nature, Geoff finds the city isn’t all he remembered, while Chris has to deal with a difficult patient dying of emphysema.
3) With the aid of international experts and personalities on the satellite link, xxx goes world-wide to test the trends, plunder the programmes, and take a look at what’s on everywhere, right now.
4) “I want some straight answers Sally – I want to know what’s going on.”
5) Rock for grown-ups, including Brian Wilson, Robert Cray, Malcolm McLaren and Huey Lewis.