Wednesday, 20th June 1984 PICK OF THE DAY 8pm MIKE REID’S MATES AND MUSIC, ITV And there’s your elevator pitch right there!...
INITIALLY DON MOSS, then ventriloquist RAY "LORD CHARLES" ALAN, fronted this wordy afternoon quizfest
View back issues.
- Pig Hits! The Album
- 100 Greatest Singles Ever
- The TV Cream Towers playlist
- James Bond, Incidentally
- TV Cream Counts from 1 to...?
- A Macca Mystery Tour
- The music used in TV Cream's 50 Great Things About Coronation Street Podcast
- The Top of The Top of the Pops
- An hour of Radio 1 Roadshow satin-bomber-jacket smashes