Self-styled 'Compact Disc Jockey' who arrived at Radio One to take over the teatime slot from Peter Powell
A nation's teens pressed Rec and Play on their big brother's shiny silver Amstrad ghetto blaster, and prepared to create their very...
View back issues.
- Pig Hits! The Album
- 100 Greatest Singles Ever
- The TV Cream Towers playlist
- James Bond, Incidentally
- TV Cream Counts from 1 to...?
- A Macca Mystery Tour
- The music used in TV Cream's 50 Great Things About Coronation Street Podcast
- The Top of The Top of the Pops
- An hour of Radio 1 Roadshow satin-bomber-jacket smashes