For anyone still riled by last week’s riddles:
1) Look, or rather point, West, for matters ship shape and bootlace fashion.
2) Two grumpy bastards are shouting for thirty minutes.
Steptoe And Son
3) Look to west land again, or rather Westland, for rubber-faced ribaldry.
4) An Austen reliant from an age of a nautical prime.
5) What price a big fat Czech in 10 Downing Street?
Prime Ministers and Press Barons
Congratulations to the two – TWO! – people who took part, Miche Doherty and Paul Jones, both of whom will be receiving generous prizes.