SUPERBUG RAVAGES the planet leaving nothing but thick-set hairy hobbledehoys in its wake. Counterfactual hokum from back when the idea of an out-of-control, unbeatable virus demolishing everything in its path wasn’t ubiquitous fodder for the Daily Express. TERRY NATION invented it after realising he’d never get any money for claiming he’d created the Daleks (it was Davros, everyone knows that). CAROLYN SEYMOUR and IAN MCCULLOCH were two of the titular old-timers, eating worms, building fires and arguing about free will. Encompassed, unbelievably, three series and appearances by PETER DUNCAN.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Back to 1983 this week to relive Melvyn’s encounter with David Hockney, and then if you stick with this channel you can see another vintage interview with the great man, although with the level of research you’ve come to expect from Creamguide, we’re afraid we haven’t got a clue when that one’s from.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'In One Ear', Richard Davies says: "She seemed to turn up in things well into the 1990s, not seen much since the mid 1990s revival of Going For a Song."
- In 'Yugo', Richard16378 says: "The quote is from Dragnet."
- In '‘Words’ by FR David', Morgan says: "Always known as the Constipation Song in our house “….turds don’t come easy to me.” I’m here all week..."
- In 'Yugo', Morgan says: "An easy ten points if you can name the film this reasonably priced automobile starred in? Here is a massive clue: Sgt. Joe Friday narrating: “After losing..."
- In 'Colin’s Sandwich', THX 1139 says: "Watching this again recently, I’d forgotten how frustrating it was with Colin his own worst enemy, procrastinating, losing faith in..."