SUPERBUG RAVAGES the planet leaving nothing but thick-set hairy hobbledehoys in its wake. Counterfactual hokum from back when the idea of an out-of-control, unbeatable virus demolishing everything in its path wasn’t ubiquitous fodder for the Daily Express. TERRY NATION invented it after realising he’d never get any money for claiming he’d created the Daleks (it was Davros, everyone knows that). CAROLYN SEYMOUR and IAN MCCULLOCH were two of the titular old-timers, eating worms, building fires and arguing about free will. Encompassed, unbelievably, three series and appearances by PETER DUNCAN.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "Even a drop-in appearance by Paul McCartney to make it even more special!"
- In 'Our John Willie', david burke says: "Hi all, I actually played our John willie and I can confirm that at no point was this filmed in the midlands!"
- In 'Blizzard’s Wonderful Wooden Toys/Blizzard’s Wizard Woodwork', Minton says: "These unkind and negative comments do not make the site owner look smart."
- In 'Tomorrow People, The', Richard16378 says: "I’ve only seen clips but the story with Peter Davison looks very quirky."
- In 'Give us a Clue', Chris Booth says: "Does anybody remember one episode from the late 1980s when a young female contestant, a ‘bubbly blonde’ in the parlance of the day, (I..."