TV Cream

These are things on here...

Creamguide’s pick of the day

  • Brian Pern – A Tribute, Wednesday, 22.00, BBC4

    Yes, we know that about 90% of the jokes in these Brian Pern programmes are famous people captioned as someone else, and the other 10% is Michael Kitchen swearing, but it doesn’t matter because they’re so funny. Sadly, these are the last we’re going to get because Brian has died, so make the most of them. And we do love the official synopsis for the second show – “a look back at the musician’s career through his TV appearances with poorly written captions underneath”.

To Top