ONE OF the last chapters of David Jason’s pre-fame ‘difficult period’, filling in time before those Del Boy millions came along with a long-running Kenneth Clark/Jacob Bronowski-lampooning sketch show examining the mysteries of the universe and the meaning of life. Amongst those along for the ride were Miriam Margolyes, Sheila Steafel, Chris Emmett, Stephen Moore, David Tate, Jon Glover, Andy Hamilton, Geoffrey Perkins and Jimmy Mulville. Apparently, one of the few non-Frost/OFAH shows he’s happy to see repeated.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Where the Spies Are ', George White says: "The new Man from UNCLE is very vanilla, and the two leads are charisma vacuums. A David Menkin has been in a noir short by Madtv writer..."
- In 'Spaceballs ', George White says: "mel brooks is returning to make a slasher called PIzzaman – not the Diamond DALLAS Page/Joe Eckhardt film..."
- In 'Photo clippage: Lynam special', George White says: "DOes anyone besides my mum remember Cher being a nightmare on Wogan promoting Mermaids (written by Paddy Dann of Susan..."
- In 'Waterloo Sunset', George White says: "Isn’t Swiftnick from DIck Turpin in it? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1542023/?ref_=fn_tt_tt _1 THis UK short seems to be a homage// Sissy..."
- In 'Prime Cut ', George White says: "ins’t GH called Mary Ann in it? Spacek’s nephew Mark recently remade Waterloo Sunset."