REMIT-SATISFYING PSEUDATHON chucked out in the small hours by a bored Jeremy Isaacs. Three words to strike fear in the heart: “experimental” “video” “magazine”. Familiar suspects – Laurie Anderson, Robert Wilson – indulged in all manner of repetitive, esoteric stuff on poor-quality tape. Inevitable longeurs meant that often, when the transmission broke down into colourbars and test tone, no-one noticed.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'TV Cream’s 50 Great Things About Coronation Street Podcast – Episode 1', George White says: "Watching the Arnold Swain eps again, who turns but a young David Bradley as the..."
- In 'Video Nasties', George White says: "The shite still gets made. My friend JUstin Beahm’s friend Jeffrey McLaurin’s and Michelle Tankersley’s Tales of a FIfth Great..."
- In 'T-Bag', Glenn Aylett says: "Ever get the impression Elizabeth Estensen would slap you one if you reminded her of this, in the same way she must get fed up of people asking about Our..."
- In 'Ever Decreasing Circles', John Tate says: "Superlative at every turn ,seldom matched never bettered."
- In 'Eh, Brian, It’s a Whopper', michael davenport says: "Hi Tony id love a copy of Hey brian its a whopper when youve converted them. Ill pay ya"