REMIT-SATISFYING PSEUDATHON chucked out in the small hours by a bored Jeremy Isaacs. Three words to strike fear in the heart: “experimental” “video” “magazine”. Familiar suspects – Laurie Anderson, Robert Wilson – indulged in all manner of repetitive, esoteric stuff on poor-quality tape. Inevitable longeurs meant that often, when the transmission broke down into colourbars and test tone, no-one noticed.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
This continues all week, though oddly skipping the odd episode here and there. We don’t even remember DLT ever being in it.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Music and Movement ', Glenn A says: "Or Singing Together, where some plummily toned BBC announcer made you sing such wholesome fare as Drill Ye Tarriers Drill when even at 9 years..."
- In 'Escape into Night', keith solley says: "the light!the light!-can vividly remember that terrifying scene from ep 5 when i re-watched it on ‘ you tube’-i was only 5 at the..."
- In 'By the Sword Divided', Jonathan says: "NOT the same as Miss Marple. The usual lazy KFA BS from tv cream, sigh, no surprise there then!"
- In 'Creamvote play-offs! Rainbow vs Weekend World', Des E says: "So, probably the most ridiculous Creamvote thus far turns out to be arguably the most dramatic and exciting thus far as..."
- In 'Last Remake of Beau Geste, The ', Lee James Turnock says: "On television, Feldman was always fine in small doses for me, so I was as surprised as anyone to find this flick was pretty..."