LARDY LA cop rompery with the epicurean WILLIAM SHATNER (in “lid glued firmly on” mode), ADRIAN “BACHELOR PARTY and porn films, we hear” ZMED and HEATHER “SAMMY JO” LOCKLEAR. Inbetween the rolling off cars and earnest pacing through the cop shop, much pompous pontificating on the difference between right and wrong.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
An hour of post-watershed Bullseye and not even the “‘e’s pissin’ deaf!” clip? What is the point! We didn’t think much of the Bullseye documentary, actually, the usual fare of badly cropped clips, talking heads offering nothing and endless repetition, and though you can see it again tonight, you’ll probably get more entertainment from this, bloody hell, eight hour marathon of the show.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, The', THX 1139 says: "I have a strong early memory of seeing a Robinson Crusoe programme in colour, but everywhere says this series was in black and..."
- In 'Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, The', Damon says: "I must’ve watched this in about 1978-ish when I was 7 or 8. I loved it. I think it may well have been the Saturday morning..."
- In '60 70 80 Show, The', Damon says: "Hudd at front, couple of sidekickcs with him, some humour, old people sitting around on tables in the well-likt studio as if it were a kind of cafe..."
- In 'Horses Galore', Droogie says: "I remember Susan King well. As a kid I had a horse-obsessed cousin called Joanne, and always had to sit through this show if it was on whenever I was..."
- In 'Victor Lewis-Smith', THX 1139 says: "The editing on these shows was quite brilliant, maybe the best thing about it because though it was very funny in places, you couldn’t..."