LARDY LA cop rompery with the epicurean WILLIAM SHATNER (in “lid glued firmly on” mode), ADRIAN “BACHELOR PARTY and porn films, we hear” ZMED and HEATHER “SAMMY JO” LOCKLEAR. Inbetween the rolling off cars and earnest pacing through the cop shop, much pompous pontificating on the difference between right and wrong.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
The Mercury Prize has flitted between the Beeb and C4 in recent years, but it’s back on the Beeb now and this year’s result will be revealed live tonight. What we especially like about the prize is obviously that it’s still named after the defunct company that originally sponsored it, and we even wonder how many younger viewers even realise that it even was a sponsor and not just a fancy name, a bit like the Britannia Stadium and the Liberty Stadium. Anyway, after it’s announced we’ll be able to enjoy some previous winners, and decide whether it’s a great honour or a poisoned chalice.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Only Fools and Horses', Barbersmith says: "If this had finished after series four it would stand up there with the greatest sitcoms ever. Sadly, it didn’t. Mawkish, over-long,..."
- In 'One Man and his Dog', Barbersmith says: "Absolutely spot on Jim."
- In 'On The Move', Barbersmith says: "Thanks for that link HardcorePrawn. Bob Hoskin’s mate played by Eckersley from The Monster of Peladon. Of course."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom', Cinecamera33 says: "All the Indy movies follow George Lucas mentor Joseph Campbell’s somewhat Freudian..."
- In 'Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings', THX 1139 says: "When I was very little I was enchanted by this programme’s catchy theme tune, and would consider it a “life..."