LARDY LA cop rompery with the epicurean WILLIAM SHATNER (in “lid glued firmly on” mode), ADRIAN “BACHELOR PARTY and porn films, we hear” ZMED and HEATHER “SAMMY JO” LOCKLEAR. Inbetween the rolling off cars and earnest pacing through the cop shop, much pompous pontificating on the difference between right and wrong.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Ian Levine’s back on the telly! But don’t worry, he’s not getting angry about missing episodes but talking about his other specialist subject. Northern Soul has to be one of the most exciting of all genres and the culture behind it is absolutely fascinating, with fans dancing for hours on end and many of the stars behind its biggest records being rescued from total obscurity.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'School book clubs', George White says: "Oh, Gyles Brandreth’s books, I remember because my school library simply had a lot of old Creamy books, Marmalade Atkins, Target WHo..."
- In 'Rentaghost', palimpsest says: "Despite the forced pantomime routines I persisted with it just for the main theme. An apparition quipped from deep inside a crypt."
- In 'Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds', Palimpsest says: "Something… Dogtanian being seduced by a lingerie wearing cat disguised as a monk? And a villain who kept slicing the..."
- In 'Heidi', Palimpsest says: "I’ve heard that this makes up most of the daytime scheduling on Austrian television. Heidi visits the cheese factory, Heidi visits the schnaps..."
- In 'The Children’s Film Foundation', John Harwood says: "“ZOO ROBBERY (1973) Yen-Sen the Yeti (OK, fine…) is stolen from London Zoo, and kids and WILLIAM “DR” HARTNELL..."