LARDY LA cop rompery with the epicurean WILLIAM SHATNER (in “lid glued firmly on” mode), ADRIAN “BACHELOR PARTY and porn films, we hear” ZMED and HEATHER “SAMMY JO” LOCKLEAR. Inbetween the rolling off cars and earnest pacing through the cop shop, much pompous pontificating on the difference between right and wrong.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Turns out the Cilla drama, which continues tonight at nine, has been a smash hit, because it works as a nice bit of sixties nostalgia and of course the actual Cilla isn’t in at any point which perhaps makes it a bit more palatable. She’s definitely in this, though, the Paul O’Grady-fronted show from last year which was important enough to move News at Ten.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In '37) “You should stay at home!” ', Morgan says: "Given that the whole of Southern England was, like TV Centre, in darkness, it’s hard to imagine who was able to..."
- In 'Origami', David Bally says: "Actually the presenter of origami was british magician and author Robert Harbin. Richard Hittleman (correct spelling) was the American presenter of Yoga..."
- In 'Soldiers Talking, Cleanly', Wul says: "I saw this. I was a squadie at the time. It was spot on about the military politics of the period, and quite funny; especially the last couple..."
- In 'Opportunity Knocks', Philip mcGovern says: "Peter, I have no real idea how these things work but I stumbled across “st Kevin’s Choir” and came across your notes...."
- In 'Home taping ', Richard M White says: "Thankfully I have managed to acquire 100s of original recordings of the old chart shows but am always looking for more. I’m also writing a..."