LARDY LA cop rompery with the epicurean WILLIAM SHATNER (in “lid glued firmly on” mode), ADRIAN “BACHELOR PARTY and porn films, we hear” ZMED and HEATHER “SAMMY JO” LOCKLEAR. Inbetween the rolling off cars and earnest pacing through the cop shop, much pompous pontificating on the difference between right and wrong.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Just because Richard Marson’s not involved anymore doesn’t mean that this show will stop going nuts about Doctor Who and indeed today’s show appears to offer nothing but, in preparation of the new series which is just days away. Peter Capaldi nips in for a chat and we can’t wait to see how he addresses the show’s youngest fans. We’re sure he’ll get on great with the kids, actually, not least because he was famously a massive Whovian where he was in short trousers.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Never Too Young To Rock ', Alan smith says: "Not much plot and rather confusing in places-but still very worth it for the musical clips! Mud, Glitter band and Rubettes give good..."
- In 'Side By Side ', Alan smith says: "It’s obviously dated humour wise- but taking that into account; it’s a good enough film of it’s kind! Scores over sister film..."
- In 'The 50 Greatest Things About Match Of The Day', Richard Davies says: "Great stuff, Fantasy Football League recreated or featured many of these."
- In 'The 50 Greatest Things About Match Of The Day', Boggenstrovia says: "51. Chris Burns of Portsmouth being carried off shoulder high after their 6th Round FA Cup defeat of. Brian..."
- In 'Strange Affair of Adelaide Harris, The', Dristarg says: "I hate to nitpick, but that last sentence refers to ‘The Story of the Treasure Seekers’."