LARDY LA cop rompery with the epicurean WILLIAM SHATNER (in “lid glued firmly on” mode), ADRIAN “BACHELOR PARTY and porn films, we hear” ZMED and HEATHER “SAMMY JO” LOCKLEAR. Inbetween the rolling off cars and earnest pacing through the cop shop, much pompous pontificating on the difference between right and wrong.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Next week we’ll be celebrating BBC2′s fiftieth anniversary with a whole host of programmes which all sounds pretty ace to us, and which we’ll come to in due course. This is a bit of a taster though, as it’s, er, the fortieth anniversary programme again. Well, not exactly, because it was three hours long last time and now it’s been edited down into two half hours, but it’ll make for a suitable aperitif, especially because they’ve probably got rid of the Dead Ringers sketches.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richie Brown says: "There’s the thing – Morecambe and wise came second to…Ant and Dec. Oh dear, Channel 5 still the preserve of the brain dead and..."
- In 'TTV', Richard16378 says: "Other segment of this I remember was Top Of The Mops, a music show with an audience of mops pointing upwards."
- In 'Erasmus Microman', Applemask says: "Fuck you, this could only have been awesome, because Ken Campbell."
- In 'Yak, The', thedoctorrr says: "I used to love Yak as a kid- possibly one of the most melancholy shows ever produced for kiddies ( can still hum the somewhat sad theme tune even now)...."
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "They showed about a minute of clips from Watership Down for Bright Eyes."