LARDY LA cop rompery with the epicurean WILLIAM SHATNER (in “lid glued firmly on” mode), ADRIAN “BACHELOR PARTY and porn films, we hear” ZMED and HEATHER “SAMMY JO” LOCKLEAR. Inbetween the rolling off cars and earnest pacing through the cop shop, much pompous pontificating on the difference between right and wrong.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
It is a bit of a quiet weekend, so in the end we’re featuring Only Fools and Horses repeats on Gold which hardly seems that exciting given that happens every day. The difference this time is that they’ve invited the Great British Public to pick the best episodes with the top twenty being counted down every night as of now, and with David Jason introducing them all. But if your favourite isn’t included, don’t worry, Gold’ll show them all again over the next few weeks anyway.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote #10 The most unforgettable game show theme!', Austin Maxi says: "I know that ‘Chain Letters’ (as pointed out in TV Cream’s Music Scene) has all the rules..."
- In 'Creamvote #10 The most unforgettable game show theme!', THX 1139 says: "Larry’s second theme was the old Judy Garland standard The Man That Got Away, well, it was never the..."
- In 'Creamvote #9 The most unforgettable kids’ drama theme!', Des E says: "Now that the poll has closed and ‘Chicken Man’ has taken its expected huge win, may I admit..."
- In 'Marsaud, La famille', Ian says: "I remember my big sister having books at secondary school in the 70s featuring La Famile Marsaud and teaching me what she had learned when I was 4 or..."
- In '58) “Ringo Starr film by Michael Hurll”', Lee M says: "Wherever they are now I salute the ladies of Slough Technical College for their noble terpsichorean efforts in..."