ONE OF the original subset of muso DJs, who lasted the course by being more than happy to do the thirty seconds of gravel-voiced muttering at the start and end of live concerts, which gave rise to his one moment of actual publicity-courting, about-as-good-as-you’re-imagining single Rockin’ At The BBC.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
These programmes have done the rounds of the channels over the years but never have they felt so much at home as they do here, given their blend of enlightenment and entertainment, and we think they’re getting their highest ever ratings. So well done everyone, and they’re certainly worth a look over the next three days.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'It’s the double-sized Christmas Creamguide number 2014!', THX 1139 says: "Well done to Channel 5 for showing Chas ‘n’ Dave’s Christmas Knees-Up. Not well done..."
- In 'The six worst TV Times Christmas covers', Des E says: "“Dishonourable mention for: creepy Santa illustration which they’ve run in perpetuity since the mid 1990s.” *puts..."
- In 'The six best Christmas TV Times covers', Des E says: "Not a TV Times fan, then, Borgduck? Though the magazine ceased to be really relevant following deregulation in ’91, I..."
- In 'The six best Christmas TV Times covers', borgduck says: "Are you sure these aren’t the six worst TV Times covers?"
- In 'The six worst Christmas Radio Times covers', Richard16378 says: "While I have a higher opinion of Some Mothers Do Ave Em than TVC I admit that picture of Frank Spencer isn’t..."