ONE OF the original subset of muso DJs, who lasted the course by being more than happy to do the thirty seconds of gravel-voiced muttering at the start and end of live concerts, which gave rise to his one moment of actual publicity-courting, about-as-good-as-you’re-imagining single Rockin’ At The BBC.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
We think this film has been in the cinema but not on the television before. It’s the full and at times rather bleak story of one of the most influential bands of the new wave, enlivened by the presence of all the surviving band members who don’t just contribute memories plus also rare footage and music as well.
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "While I was a bit too young to get into this it’s still nice to see it back on TV. I did wonder if the early 1990s repeats of lots of old..."
- In 'Up and Down, In and Out, Roundabout Man, The', Daniel Bennison says: "Hi, I am Ben’s son and would like to know if there is a way of acquiring the up and..."
- In 'Neighbours', Richard16378 says: "Originally Neighbours was show at 13:30 each afternoon, with a repeat of the previous day’s episode at about 10:30. Once it became popular with..."
- In 'Neighbours', Scott McPhee says: "The popularity of Neighbours in the UK was often a discussion point in the TV press here. For one thing, kids across the UK were reported to be..."
- In 'Skippy the Bush Kangaroo', Scott McPhee says: "Probably. Reruns of Skippy are still shown on early morning television. I’ll have to check."