ONE OF the original subset of muso DJs, who lasted the course by being more than happy to do the thirty seconds of gravel-voiced muttering at the start and end of live concerts, which gave rise to his one moment of actual publicity-courting, about-as-good-as-you’re-imagining single Rockin’ At The BBC.
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Sad to report we haven’t actually watched this series, one of the few new programmes we’re actually billing, but we hear they’ve done a decent enough job of it and tonight we finish up with a look at the eighties. You’d hope they’d dig a bit deeper in the archives to avoid showing us some very familiar fare indeed, though it does promise to go off the beaten track a bit rather than just bang on about shoulder pads as Kevin Rowland is among the interviewees.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Medusa Touch, The', iMatt says: "The courtroom scene was pretty good too. And the bit when he argues with wife and her new lover (played by Jeremy Brett)."
- In 'McCloud', iMatt says: "Pretty much inspired by Coogan’s Bluff starring Clint Eastwood?"
- In 'Paddles Up', Graham says: "Watching Paddles Up was very educational and I believe young people do white water rafting in Northampton."
- In 'Brass', Damian says: "It’s BLACKGUARD-not ‘blaggard’."
- In 'The Official Doctor Who Fan Club returns', ann marie louuise white says: "I am biggest fan in the world be course I love doctor who Matthew Robert Smith he is so lovely young Man in..."