If your Sagacity will pardon us, we would like to submit for her consideration some unseen evidence from a future episodic interface in the life of… Colin Baker!
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
As we mentioned up there, Richard Bacon was on telly this week as part of the VJ Day coverage and we thought he was absolutely brilliant, pitching it just right with his sensitive and intelligent interviews. It’s even more impressive when you realise he was a last minute replacement for Dan Snow who was at a funeral. It’s a further example of the wonderful training you get from Blue Peter, and this week Radzi is the latest presenter to make the leap to primetime as he’s presenting Songs of Praise. Plenty of time to do that given these clip shows, but we think this is the last.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Murun Buchstansangur', graysonscolumn says: "The work of the very gifted Timothy Forder, also responsible for the animated adaptation of the W Heath Robinson book Bill the Minder and..."
- In 'Mr and Mrs', graysonscolumn says: "Weren’t Crush A Grape and Krankies Television another pair of networked show for Border, however briefly? Since the cessation of the original..."
- In 'Mop and Smiff/Mike, Mop and the Moke', graysonscolumn says: "Bless me. I had no idea yer man Amatt was a member of this lot beforehand: http://hermanshermits.co.uk/mike-bio.html..."
- In 'Moomins', graysonscolumn says: "Echo Paul’s comment – the less said about the remake, the better. The fuzzy felt version (Polish made, and with narration by Richard..."
- In 'Montreux Rock Festival, The', graysonscolumn says: "Can’t pin the twin nuisances of Opus and The Art Company on Germany, I’m afraid – they are Austrian and Dutch..."