A short video we made. Sniff…
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Not been much of interest on Challenge in recent months, as lots of the really old shows seem to have been dropped and they don’t seem particularly interested in buying any more, which is entirely their fault for buying the wrong ones in the first place. We want the Generation Game, not 3-2-1! One old show that does continue apace is Bullseye, however, because it’s such a hit with all the hipsters, and here’s a rare original commission for this channel – and repeated on its sister channel – which pays tribute to this rather bizarre series and the cult that surrounds it. It definitely isn’t coming back, though.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Horses Galore', Droogie says: "I remember Susan King well. As a kid I had a horse-obsessed cousin called Joanne, and always had to sit through this show if it was on whenever I was..."
- In 'Victor Lewis-Smith', THX 1139 says: "The editing on these shows was quite brilliant, maybe the best thing about it because though it was very funny in places, you couldn’t..."
- In 'Picture Box', Graham Pearson says: "Picture Box was the most memorable ITV schools programme particularly at the time Alan Rothwell presented. He became available for presenting..."
- In 'Wattoo Wattoo: Superbird', Applemask says: "Who’s she marrying? Haven’t you heard?"
- In 'Naked Video', David Smith says: "The end credits for the latter series replaced the roaring Thatcher with John Major as a buck toothed mouse, I recall…"