This Willy Russell musical ensemble piece isn’t usually counted as a ‘true’ Play for Today because it wasn’t billed as such, but...
THIS HAS a lot to answer for, chiefly bequeathing Carla Lane upon the nation and her "daffy" "sassy" "Scouse" "wit".
View back issues.
- Pig Hits! The Album
- 100 Greatest Singles Ever
- The TV Cream Towers playlist
- James Bond, Incidentally
- TV Cream Counts from 1 to...?
- A Macca Mystery Tour
- The music used in TV Cream's 50 Great Things About Coronation Street Podcast
- The Top of The Top of the Pops
- An hour of Radio 1 Roadshow satin-bomber-jacket smashes