The only thing The Omen ever claimed to be was silly, fun and scary. A mission it accomplished with frightening ease.
Roger Moore had dragged the Bond franchise well into `pleasingly silly’ by this time which is good in a sense but on...
View back issues.
- Pig Hits! The Album
- 100 Greatest Singles Ever
- The TV Cream Towers playlist
- James Bond, Incidentally
- TV Cream Counts from 1 to...?
- A Macca Mystery Tour
- The music used in TV Cream's 50 Great Things About Coronation Street Podcast
- The Top of The Top of the Pops
- An hour of Radio 1 Roadshow satin-bomber-jacket smashes