Aside from our usual inspection of the Beeb’s results night coverage, this week’s effort offers you a landslide-sized poll-defying deluge of content, including:
– a stand-up routine about proportional representation courtesy of SDP/Liberal Alliance advocate John Cleese;
– David Butler remembering Robin Day and discussing what he hopes to be up to for this election;
– more from our dossier of Election Essentials, this week concentrating on upsets;
– a profile of that short-trousered shibboleth of Thatcherism, Colin Moynihan;
– and a rubber-faced tribute to the finest satire of 1987, Spitting Image.
As usual, there are three ways to hear the podcast:
(PS: Thanks to Chris Oakley for a very generous write-up on iTunes!)