Hello and welcome to this convenient December blog-filling feature.
Every day a seasonal puzzler, photo or pontification will be awaiting your attention, the solution (if there is one) supplied, if and when anybody has a go, via the blog comments tool.
To kick off with, it’s a riddle-me-ree that even Noel in his Telly Addicts pomp would surely have welcomed: a Christmas listings magazine covers quiz.
Can you identify the year, and the publication (either Radio Times or TV Times), for these six yuletide tableaux?
1) Jack Smethurst and Rudolph Walker as ‘The Black And White Santas’.
2) Roger Moore pushing Janet Brown (in full Mrs T garb) through the snow in a skidoo.
3) Eric, Ern, Brucie and Lulu in a circus ring.
4) Bet Lynch dressed as Santa Claus handing Hilda Ogden a present.
5) A gaudy painting of Charles, Diana and baby decorating a Christmas tree.
6) Eric, Ern, Cilla and Rolf gathered around a table groaning with festive food and gifts.