VOLUMINOUS VICTORIAN pinafore parade courtesy of template BBC adaptation of Frances Hodgson Burnett tome. Main character Mary (SARAH HOLLIS ANDREWS) gets evacuated from India and sent to live with her obligatory creepy uncle in an obligatory large country house. Teams up with unfortunately-named Dickon (ANDREW HARRISON) the gardener’s son and Colin (DAVID PATTERSON), her cousin, who is dying from TB. Together they recreate the “secret” garden as a place to, somewhat implausibly, bring Colin to help him get better. And that’s it.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Where the Spies Are ', George White says: "The new Man from UNCLE is very vanilla, and the two leads are charisma vacuums. A David Menkin has been in a noir short by Madtv writer..."
- In 'Spaceballs ', George White says: "mel brooks is returning to make a slasher called PIzzaman – not the Diamond DALLAS Page/Joe Eckhardt film..."
- In 'Photo clippage: Lynam special', George White says: "DOes anyone besides my mum remember Cher being a nightmare on Wogan promoting Mermaids (written by Paddy Dann of Susan..."
- In 'Waterloo Sunset', George White says: "Isn’t Swiftnick from DIck Turpin in it? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1542023/?ref_=fn_tt_tt _1 THis UK short seems to be a homage// Sissy..."
- In 'Prime Cut ', George White says: "ins’t GH called Mary Ann in it? Spacek’s nephew Mark recently remade Waterloo Sunset."