AND as the minute waltz fades away Radio Cream you have sixty seconds to talk about in this game, without repetition, hesitation or deviation, Just A Minute: Just A Minute is a long-running panel game where the wonderful chairman Nicholas Parsons [BZZZT: “He’s not wonderful”] invites four lovely players of this game, like the great Clement Freud, Kenneth Williams, Derek Nimmo, Paul Merton, Peter Jones, Gyles Brandreth, Julian Clary, Barry Cryer, Tony Hawks, Kit Hesketh-Harvey, Tim Rice, Sue Perkins, Wendy Richard, Ross Noble, Graham Norton [BZZT: “You can’t just keep naming contestants”] to talk about a given subject for sixty seconds without repetition, hesitation or deviation, whoever’s speaking when they hear the whistle gets all the greatness and all the glory [BZZZT: “Repe… oh hang on, it was great and greatness”] and we’re indebted to Ian Messiter who created this ga*PHEEP*Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'If It’s Wednesday, It Must Be…', Elise Camp says: "What about the inveterate Irish barfly? Oliver Shamus Hugh Squire. Now say it slurred,thanks to Benny Green. A..."
- In 'Organist Entertains, The', Gary says: "I always refer to it as “The Organist Entertains Question Mark”."
- In 'Screen Test', Richard16378 says: "Especially as the Hanna-Barbera Laurel & Hardy cartoons were never far from Children’s BBC schedules at the time."
- In 'Screen Test', David Smith says: "Used to amuse me when they had a round featuring “our old friends Laurel and Hardy”, and Michael would always say “When Ollie..."
- In 'Screen Test', Droogie says: "The Super 8 contest entries always frustrated me – mainly because of jealousy that our family didn’t own any Super 8 equipment. Wasn’t..."