AND as the minute waltz fades away Radio Cream you have sixty seconds to talk about in this game, without repetition, hesitation or deviation, Just A Minute: Just A Minute is a long-running panel game where the wonderful chairman Nicholas Parsons [BZZZT: “He’s not wonderful”] invites four lovely players of this game, like the great Clement Freud, Kenneth Williams, Derek Nimmo, Paul Merton, Peter Jones, Gyles Brandreth, Julian Clary, Barry Cryer, Tony Hawks, Kit Hesketh-Harvey, Tim Rice, Sue Perkins, Wendy Richard, Ross Noble, Graham Norton [BZZT: “You can’t just keep naming contestants”] to talk about a given subject for sixty seconds without repetition, hesitation or deviation, whoever’s speaking when they hear the whistle gets all the greatness and all the glory [BZZZT: “Repe… oh hang on, it was great and greatness”] and we’re indebted to Ian Messiter who created this ga*PHEEP*Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
BBC4 seem to have run out of British musical genres to give the documentary treatment to so we cross the pond for this new series. As the Onion’s “New Caucasian-based teen craze sweeps America” headline suggests, rock’n’roll certainly didn’t come from nowhere and took influences from all over the place, with this series settling on Fats Domino’s performances in 1949 as the starting point. Then get ready to slash your sofas with Rock Around The Clock at ten.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Naked Video', David Smith says: "The end credits for the latter series replaced the roaring Thatcher with John Major as a buck toothed mouse, I recall…"
- In 'Horses Galore', Alan says: "Someone on another site also says that the presenter was Susan George but it was definitely Susan King. I can however see a resemblance between them. A..."
- In 'Your Local Station – Across The Nation!', AlexTheEngineer-Ipswich says: "Surprised to see no mention of Laser 558, Radio Caroline (which took over 558 for a bit after the MV..."
- In 'Friends in Space', Danny says: "OMG! I’ve been looking for this for years. Watching it as a kid it stayed with me and I never forgot it!"
- In 'New Faces', harvey wood says: "I was on new faces in 1975 does anyone have any copies or information please thanks"