AND as the minute waltz fades away Radio Cream you have sixty seconds to talk about in this game, without repetition, hesitation or deviation, Just A Minute: Just A Minute is a long-running panel game where the wonderful chairman Nicholas Parsons [BZZZT: "He's not wonderful"] invites four lovely players of this game, like the great Clement Freud, Kenneth Williams, Derek Nimmo, Paul Merton, Peter Jones, Gyles Brandreth, Julian Clary, Barry Cryer, Tony Hawks, Kit Hesketh-Harvey, Tim Rice, Sue Perkins, Wendy Richard, Ross Noble, Graham Norton [BZZT: "You can't just keep naming contestants"] to talk about a given subject for sixty seconds without repetition, hesitation or deviation, whoever’s speaking when they hear the whistle gets all the greatness and all the glory [BZZZT: "Repe... oh hang on, it was great and greatness"] and we’re indebted to Ian Messiter who created this ga*PHEEP*Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
No Mastermind this week, and not much else very interesting to be honest, hence the umpteenth appearance in Creamguide this year for this as part of an evening of familiar repeats. As we know, ABBA at the BBC isn’t really anything of the sort, just a load of ABBA videos and more of less the entirety of Disco In The Snow. Still, the music’s nice.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Magnum PI', Ol says: "“What was their relationship?” masters was bumming magnum, obviously."
- In 'The Children’s Film Foundation', David says: "http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GEHEIMSACHE-FuNF-FIVE-CL UES-TO-FORTUNE-GB-1957-CHILDRENS-FILM-FOUNDATIO..."
- In 'RADCLIFFE, Mark', Eight Ace says: "I stopped listening to R1 the minute the Mark and Lard shows finished."
- In 'Dukes of Hazzard, The', Austin Maxi says: "Closing titles usually played over a scene of Rosco’s police cruiser chasing the General Lee Dodge Charger round and round some..."
- In 'Life Without George', Austin Maxi says: "‘Everywhere you look it’s two by two, everyone’s got someone, save for you!’ as the theme song told us...."