AND as the minute waltz fades away Radio Cream you have sixty seconds to talk about in this game, without repetition, hesitation or deviation, Just A Minute: Just A Minute is a long-running panel game where the wonderful chairman Nicholas Parsons [BZZZT: "He's not wonderful"] invites four lovely players of this game, like the great Clement Freud, Kenneth Williams, Derek Nimmo, Paul Merton, Peter Jones, Gyles Brandreth, Julian Clary, Barry Cryer, Tony Hawks, Kit Hesketh-Harvey, Tim Rice, Sue Perkins, Wendy Richard, Ross Noble, Graham Norton [BZZT: "You can't just keep naming contestants"] to talk about a given subject for sixty seconds without repetition, hesitation or deviation, whoever’s speaking when they hear the whistle gets all the greatness and all the glory [BZZZT: "Repe... oh hang on, it was great and greatness"] and we’re indebted to Ian Messiter who created this ga*PHEEP*Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
What more suitable programming for this evening? Used to be that goth was the most unfashionable genre of music you could get, but in recent years quite a lot of it has become assimilated into mainstream pop. We’re mostly talking imperial phase here, though, a la The Mission and Bauhaus.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Neu 75 says: "Weekend World – a proper theme tune to a proper politics show when it really was politics!"
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Paul Pensom says: "Aaah Nantucket Sleigh Ride, AKA ‘the one everybody confuses with World In Action’. Both..."
- In 'Houseparty', David Leeming says: "I was brought up loving the Houseparty ladies,Cherry, Sylvia, Anne, and dear Lucy became true friends..I was in a few Saturday morning tv shows made..."
- In 'Steptoe and Son', Paul Murphy says: "The best sitcom ever bar none."
- In 'Don’t Drink the Water', Paul Murphy says: "Pat Coombs was his sister not his missus in dont drink the water."