AND as the minute waltz fades away Radio Cream you have sixty seconds to talk about in this game, without repetition, hesitation or deviation, Just A Minute: Just A Minute is a long-running panel game where the wonderful chairman Nicholas Parsons [BZZZT: “He’s not wonderful”] invites four lovely players of this game, like the great Clement Freud, Kenneth Williams, Derek Nimmo, Paul Merton, Peter Jones, Gyles Brandreth, Julian Clary, Barry Cryer, Tony Hawks, Kit Hesketh-Harvey, Tim Rice, Sue Perkins, Wendy Richard, Ross Noble, Graham Norton [BZZT: “You can’t just keep naming contestants”] to talk about a given subject for sixty seconds without repetition, hesitation or deviation, whoever’s speaking when they hear the whistle gets all the greatness and all the glory [BZZZT: “Repe… oh hang on, it was great and greatness”] and we’re indebted to Ian Messiter who created this ga*PHEEP*Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Video Nasties', George White says: "The shite still gets made. My friend JUstin Beahm’s friend Jeffrey McLaurin’s and Michelle Tankersley’s Tales of a FIfth Great..."
- In 'T-Bag', Glenn Aylett says: "Ever get the impression Elizabeth Estensen would slap you one if you reminded her of this, in the same way she must get fed up of people asking about Our..."
- In 'Ever Decreasing Circles', John Tate says: "Superlative at every turn ,seldom matched never bettered."
- In 'Eh, Brian, It’s a Whopper', michael davenport says: "Hi Tony id love a copy of Hey brian its a whopper when youve converted them. Ill pay ya"
- In 'Where the Spies Are ', George White says: "The new Man from UNCLE is very vanilla, and the two leads are charisma vacuums. A David Menkin has been in a noir short by Madtv writer..."