SUPERBUG RAVAGES the planet leaving nothing but thick-set hairy hobbledehoys in its wake. Counterfactual hokum from back when the idea of an out-of-control, unbeatable virus demolishing everything in its path wasn’t ubiquitous fodder for the Daily Express. TERRY NATION invented it after realising he’d never get any money for claiming he’d created the Daleks (it was Davros, everyone knows that). CAROLYN SEYMOUR and IAN MCCULLOCH were two of the titular old-timers, eating worms, building fires and arguing about free will. Encompassed, unbelievably, three series and appearances by PETER DUNCAN.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Saturday, 10.00, BBC Radio 4
A rather higher profile edition of this series than usual as the artist who’s talking John Wilson through his inspirations and working methods is none other than Macca himself. With an hour to play with they’re not limiting themselves to a single LP but the highs of his post-Fabs ouevre, and there’s a celebrity audience all eager to ask the great man questions as well.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "This has been up for a week is there a glitch or most of TVC on holiday?"
- In 'Creamvote quarter-final #4', Des E says: "Grandstand’s probably going to win fairly comfortably, so I’ve given the ‘busters a consolation vote. Hopefully, though,..."
- In 'Creamvote quarter-final #3', TV Cream says: "Dunno what happened with the voting function on this one. Sorry, everybody! We’re just going to tally the Twitter votes instead,..."
- In 'Creamvote quarter-final #4', Richard16378 says: "Tough choice, but Grandstand just squeezed through, helped by being used on that Vincent Price film about roller coasters that..."
- In 'Creamvote quarter-final #3', Des E says: "Hey! Can’t we vote here or is it all being done on Twitter on this occasion?"