WHIMSICAL DRAMA by MIKE STOTT set in and around a fictional Lancashire town. Each episode focused on the life of a different resident. One was a flasher. One was an artist. One was BERNARD HILL as a suspected murderer. Another was MATTHEW KELLY without a beard who made sculptures looking like giant breasts which said “OOH!” when you pressed them. Portrayed all northerners as dickheads. PRUNELLA SCALES, RICHARD WILSON, ROGER SLOMAN and PHILIP JACKSON were some of them.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Low point of last week was Jeremy saying “well done” to a correspondent who pointed out she was making her complaint while the programme she was complaining about was only halfway through. We therefore assume that Jeremy will offer the same praise to any interviewee on his radio show who is prepared to pass comment on a report having only bothered to read half of it, or an interview they weren’t really listening to. Or does it only work like that when it’s just the telly?
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Old Applejack says: "It’s a tough job and I salute you all for doing it. Surely you’re not going to limit the..."
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Richard16378 says: "I used to watch just the On The Record titles for the Big Ben Crocodile roaring."
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', TV Cream says: "Tony Perry – we classify World in Action as ‘News’. And next Thursday, we’re..."
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Rob Free says: "Even people that are rubbish at impressions can do Brian Walden."
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Andy Parker says: "Always used to watch the start of ‘On the Record’ for the theme tune and the brilliant Big..."