Donald ‘the enigmatic’ Cammell comes out of Performance and hijacks this Dean R Koontz potboiler with sliced-up cinematography and Pearl and Dean light tunnel visual effects, as Julie Christie is imprisoned and impregnated by a rogue computer with the voice of Robert ‘Protectors’ Vaughan. Which, apart from the daft model baby at the end, is a result.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
We haven’t actually watched last week’s first episode of this series yet but they do appear to have gone off the beaten track a bit in terms of the clips, which is encouraging to know, though they lose a bit of goodwill with some truly awful cropping to widescreen. It’s The Two Ronnies this week, with a bit of luck including Ronnie B smashing up his Sun award on Wogan after they printed a made-up story about him.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Naked Video', David Smith says: "The end credits for the latter series replaced the roaring Thatcher with John Major as a buck toothed mouse, I recall…"
- In 'Friends in Space', Danny says: "OMG! I’ve been looking for this for years. Watching it as a kid it stayed with me and I never forgot it!"
- In 'New Faces', harvey wood says: "I was on new faces in 1975 does anyone have any copies or information please thanks"
- In 'That’s Life!', Zardoz says: "‘Heap of the Week’ in the early series. Esther – ‘I demand you find me someone even less funny than Cyril Fletcher’...."
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Droogie says: "I’ll give this a go, but if any of the awful bands that seemed to have a weekly residency on TFI like Ocean Colour Scene or Texas..."