Donald ‘the enigmatic’ Cammell comes out of Performance and hijacks this Dean R Koontz potboiler with sliced-up cinematography and Pearl and Dean light tunnel visual effects, as Julie Christie is imprisoned and impregnated by a rogue computer with the voice of Robert ‘Protectors’ Vaughan. Which, apart from the daft model baby at the end, is a result.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
“Careful Penny, I think you might have started a little bit too high!” The repeats of post-watershed Burps have returned to this channel, as we spotted too late to warn you that the first series was being shown last week, though you can see them again this weekend. But this is the one we’re particularly interested to see again, the second series from 2003, shown in double bills every night until Thursday, and including the majestic At Home With The Pop Idol Judges. Lord alone knows what latecomers to the series will make of it, especially the one where they just got bored of it and sang Crazy In Love in its entirety, which made us cry with laughter at the time.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Bottom Line, The', Richard16378 says: "I remember Danny Baker tried to have it put in Room 101 & ended up having to take a box set of it home with him!"
- In 'Duncan Dares', Richard16378 says: "I remember he also tried being a truck racer & a tight rope walker. There was a spin-off book with write up of some episodes, complete with a..."
- In 'Duncan Dares', Chris says: "Copy of Duncan dares as a firefighter"
- In '29) “That’s what I did last night, anyway, here’s Hawkwind!”', Richard16378 says: "I got a lot more of the references the 2nd & 3rd times I watched it,..."
- In '29) “That’s what I did last night, anyway, here’s Hawkwind!”', Rob Free says: "I used to watch this over and over on VHS. I loved the the little cameos from..."