Donald ‘the enigmatic’ Cammell comes out of Performance and hijacks this Dean R Koontz potboiler with sliced-up cinematography and Pearl and Dean light tunnel visual effects, as Julie Christie is imprisoned and impregnated by a rogue computer with the voice of Robert ‘Protectors’ Vaughan. Which, apart from the daft model baby at the end, is a result.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
The first of about a trillion election-related programmes we’re billing this week, this is going to be great fun as we take a jaunt through six decades of television election coverage. It’s something we’ve done before, of course, in the fantastic Swing Time in 1997, as featured here the other week and obviously since then we’ve been able to see all the programmes in full thanks to this channel. But it’s always worth seeing it all again, with the girls in the terracotta uniforms, Cliff Michelmore’s avian neighbour and the rest, and there are some new interviews as well.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "I noticed some had been hacked down the last time they were shown. I did wonder if it was to keep the run time down, or where some performers..."
- In 'Film Fun', Dristarg says: "“Get onnnn with iiiit!”"
- In 'WITHERS, Googie', Shaz says: "White corridors, Back room boy, The lovers of Joanna Godden, Pink String & sealing wax was a classic. I recall Ending up & Within These Walls."
- In 'Professor Lobster', Anthony stott says: "Shippo was that Alderman William Derbyshire school you attended?"
- In 'Small World of Samuel Tweet, The', andrew's-classmate says: "He kept making a comic slurping sound when he talked."