SUPERBUG RAVAGES the planet leaving nothing but thick-set hairy hobbledehoys in its wake. Counterfactual hokum from back when the idea of an out-of-control, unbeatable virus demolishing everything in its path wasn’t ubiquitous fodder for the Daily Express. TERRY NATION invented it after realising he’d never get any money for claiming he’d created the Daleks (it was Davros, everyone knows that). CAROLYN SEYMOUR and IAN MCCULLOCH were two of the titular old-timers, eating worms, building fires and arguing about free will. Encompassed, unbelievably, three series and appearances by PETER DUNCAN.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Looks like we’re on for another hot summer, and while most of Britain has 1976 as the standard by which all summers are judged, Creamguide always remembers 1995, which was only a slight Easterly breeze away from breaking all kinds of records, and the heat sent us all so mad we all went nuts for a load of undistinguished Britpop. This documentary goers further back than that, though, to explain how wild weather has affected the country over the centuries.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Perils of Penelope Pitstop, The', THX 1139 says: "How come the Anthill Mob all sat in the front seat of their car, piled up on top of one another? Chugaboom had plenty of room for..."
- In 'TV Cream’s perfect Eurovision line-up', George White says: "Twink, Maxi’s partner is an annoying Irish comedienne/singer/presenter, who has become known for being drunk..."
- In 'TITAN FILMS', Enoch Sneed says: "DO keep up TV Cream! ‘The Sandwich Man’ was neither silent, nor a short. Surely you remember it from the Saturday 3pm slot on BBC2?"
- In 'Quantel', Olaf Schirm says: "I did use the Quantel Mirage at that times as one of the few (or the single?) operator(s) in Germany. It needed to be programmed in Pascal if you did not..."
- In 'BURNETT, Paul', Phillip Robinson says: "I totally agree with Nick o Teen, Paul was sadly so underated, I stopped listening to Radio One,when he left in Sept 1982, deemed to old..38..."