LAST GASP of the short-lived craze for Comedy Store Players-centric ‘improv comedy’, with Paul Merton, Josie Lawrence and chums making up a sort of time-hopping ‘bonkbuster’ parody as they went along based entirely on ad-libbed suggestions from the studio audience. A lot more fun than it sounds, honest.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Second part of this series delving into the side of the movie business we don’t get to see and which will presumably ensure most people wonder how any films ever get made at all. Especially so after this one, which considers where the money comes from.
Points of View
- In 'Tigris', THX 1139 says: "For years I thought I had watched the film of Kon-Tiki (the other famous Heyerdahl seafaring expedition) when I was a very small boy but when I finally saw..."
- In 'Creamvote #14 The most unforgettable kids’ entertainment show theme', Applemask says: "I want to vote for “The 8.15 From Manchester” so bad it hurst, but I fear it..."
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "While I was a bit too young to get into this it’s still nice to see it back on TV. I did wonder if the early 1990s repeats of lots of old..."
- In 'Up and Down, In and Out, Roundabout Man, The', Daniel Bennison says: "Hi, I am Ben’s son and would like to know if there is a way of acquiring the up and..."
- In 'Neighbours', Richard16378 says: "Originally Neighbours was show at 13:30 each afternoon, with a repeat of the previous day’s episode at about 10:30. Once it became popular with..."