SUPERBUG RAVAGES the planet leaving nothing but thick-set hairy hobbledehoys in its wake. Counterfactual hokum from back when the idea of an out-of-control, unbeatable virus demolishing everything in its path wasn’t ubiquitous fodder for the Daily Express. TERRY NATION invented it after realising he’d never get any money for claiming he’d created the Daleks (it was Davros, everyone knows that). CAROLYN SEYMOUR and IAN MCCULLOCH were two of the titular old-timers, eating worms, building fires and arguing about free will. Encompassed, unbelievably, three series and appearances by PETER DUNCAN.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
More Blue Peter presenters in extra-curricular bits of business here. It’s Barney this time in what, though it’s billed under this title, is actually a Prom from the Royal Albert Hall. The Ten Pieces Prom is the climax of the Beeb’s initiative to get kids interested in classical music by picking ten of the most exciting and hummable bits, and everyone who was at this Prom says it was absolutely brilliant and yet another amazing thing only the Beeb can do. Lots of praise too for Barney’s co-hosts, the still fantastic Dick and Dom.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Captain Caveman', Scott McPhee says: "I thought that the admins for this site, would have observed that Taffy, looks like she was based on Farah Fawcett."
- In 'Monday’s Newcomers', Alan Keeling says: "I stumbled across “Monday’s Newcomers” quite by accident during a half-term break in 1962 at the age of 9. Instead of..."
- In 'Murun Buchstansangur', graysonscolumn says: "The work of the very gifted Timothy Forder, also responsible for the animated adaptation of the W Heath Robinson book Bill the Minder and..."
- In 'Mr and Mrs', graysonscolumn says: "Weren’t Crush A Grape and Krankies Television another pair of networked show for Border, however briefly? Since the cessation of the original..."
- In 'Mop and Smiff/Mike, Mop and the Moke', graysonscolumn says: "Bless me. I had no idea yer man Amatt was a member of this lot beforehand: http://hermanshermits.co.uk/mike-bio.html..."