THEN little more than ‘That Bloke Off The Last Resort’ roped in to do holiday cover on the more irreverent shows (normally Janice Long’s), eventually promoted to his own big-budget effort broadcast live from Ronnie Scott’s with a studio audience and Victor Lewis-Smith and Danny Baker in tow. Odd tendency towards featuring live bands with a distinctly visual flavour, including on one occasion pyrotechnic-crazy rhino-headed bafflements GWAR.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Video Nasties', George White says: "The shite still gets made. My friend JUstin Beahm’s friend Jeffrey McLaurin’s and Michelle Tankersley’s Tales of a FIfth Great..."
- In 'T-Bag', Glenn Aylett says: "Ever get the impression Elizabeth Estensen would slap you one if you reminded her of this, in the same way she must get fed up of people asking about Our..."
- In 'Ever Decreasing Circles', John Tate says: "Superlative at every turn ,seldom matched never bettered."
- In 'Eh, Brian, It’s a Whopper', michael davenport says: "Hi Tony id love a copy of Hey brian its a whopper when youve converted them. Ill pay ya"
- In 'Where the Spies Are ', George White says: "The new Man from UNCLE is very vanilla, and the two leads are charisma vacuums. A David Menkin has been in a noir short by Madtv writer..."