Paul Schofield is Thomas More, wearing a football boot on one leg and a cricket pad on the other, telling a drumstick-tossing Robert Shaw where to stick his decree nisi. Leo McKern is Thomas Cromwell, Orson Welles takes the Terry Scott part, and Susannah York, John Hurt, Corin ‘zero fame’ Redgrave and Yootha Joyce pitch in for a by-the-book slice of historical pageantry, complete with that early parliament set that looks like a cattle market.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "Even a drop-in appearance by Paul McCartney to make it even more special!"
- In 'Our John Willie', david burke says: "Hi all, I actually played our John willie and I can confirm that at no point was this filmed in the midlands!"
- In 'Blizzard’s Wonderful Wooden Toys/Blizzard’s Wizard Woodwork', Minton says: "These unkind and negative comments do not make the site owner look smart."
- In 'Tomorrow People, The', Richard16378 says: "I’ve only seen clips but the story with Peter Davison looks very quirky."
- In 'Give us a Clue', Chris Booth says: "Does anybody remember one episode from the late 1980s when a young female contestant, a ‘bubbly blonde’ in the parlance of the day, (I..."