Paul Schofield is Thomas More, wearing a football boot on one leg and a cricket pad on the other, telling a drumstick-tossing Robert Shaw where to stick his decree nisi. Leo McKern is Thomas Cromwell, Orson Welles takes the Terry Scott part, and Susannah York, John Hurt, Corin ‘zero fame’ Redgrave and Yootha Joyce pitch in for a by-the-book slice of historical pageantry, complete with that early parliament set that looks like a cattle market.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
This is the last episode of this series which actually creeps out of the Cream era a bit and looks at the Disney heroines from the nineties like The Little Mermaid and Pocahontas, though as it’s made in 1998 we are at least spared the era when they stopped drawing them properly.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Naked Video', David Smith says: "The end credits for the latter series replaced the roaring Thatcher with John Major as a buck toothed mouse, I recall…"
- In 'Friends in Space', Danny says: "OMG! I’ve been looking for this for years. Watching it as a kid it stayed with me and I never forgot it!"
- In 'New Faces', harvey wood says: "I was on new faces in 1975 does anyone have any copies or information please thanks"
- In 'That’s Life!', Zardoz says: "‘Heap of the Week’ in the early series. Esther – ‘I demand you find me someone even less funny than Cyril Fletcher’...."
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Droogie says: "I’ll give this a go, but if any of the awful bands that seemed to have a weekly residency on TFI like Ocean Colour Scene or Texas..."