BIZARRE ‘SIDEWAYS LOOK’ at Glam Rock from a media career-courting Noddy Holder, coinciding neatly with Reeves & Mortimer’s ‘Slade In Residence’ sketches, who played hits and obscurities (i.e. Barry Blue) and bookended them with a combination of anecdotally personal tales of hi-jinks and Radcliffe-inspired punnery. Presence of Marc Riley in the producer’s seat explains the latter, along with incongruous appearance of Pathe News-parodying Radcliffe show character Cyril Dorricot.Read More
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Video Nasties', George White says: "The shite still gets made. My friend JUstin Beahm’s friend Jeffrey McLaurin’s and Michelle Tankersley’s Tales of a FIfth Great..."
- In 'T-Bag', Glenn Aylett says: "Ever get the impression Elizabeth Estensen would slap you one if you reminded her of this, in the same way she must get fed up of people asking about Our..."
- In 'Ever Decreasing Circles', John Tate says: "Superlative at every turn ,seldom matched never bettered."
- In 'Eh, Brian, It’s a Whopper', michael davenport says: "Hi Tony id love a copy of Hey brian its a whopper when youve converted them. Ill pay ya"
- In 'Where the Spies Are ', George White says: "The new Man from UNCLE is very vanilla, and the two leads are charisma vacuums. A David Menkin has been in a noir short by Madtv writer..."