BIZARRE ‘SIDEWAYS LOOK’ at Glam Rock from a media career-courting Noddy Holder, coinciding neatly with Reeves & Mortimer’s ‘Slade In Residence’ sketches, who played hits and obscurities (i.e. Barry Blue) and bookended them with a combination of anecdotally personal tales of hi-jinks and Radcliffe-inspired punnery. Presence of Marc Riley in the producer’s seat explains the latter, along with incongruous appearance of Pathe News-parodying Radcliffe show character Cyril Dorricot.Read More
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
We should look at the nations’ output a bit more but, to be honest, we always forget – but we’re not going to forget a name like that, are we? Insert the joke about it being hard to tell the difference here. Seems a pretty low-concept show, to be honest, but with the news that among those sharing their memories is the mighty Gaz Top, it’s well worth navigating the outer reaches of the EPG if you’re not in the principality.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Carrie’s War', Will O'Cary says: "I think the account above (“UBIQUITOUS SCHOOL reading homework…”) was written on the school bus the morning after..."
- In 'Creamvote #5 The most unforgettable kids’ factual show theme!', Dan Pearce says: "As much as find it hard to vote for the traitors’ channel, it has to be Magpie. I have..."
- In 'Creamvote #5 The most unforgettable kids’ factual show theme!', Mark Wright says: "Like thousands of other kids of my generation, I was allowed to watch ITV in our house, so..."
- In 'Three for the Fancy', Steve Welton says: "Fabulous play! I am also looking for a copy of this little Gem……….. “Rumours travel fast among the..."
- In 'Creamvote #4 The most unforgettable sitcom theme!', GhostDiver says: "Most memorable for me is Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em – takes me right back to Saturday nights in..."