Apart from being inelegantly and pointlessly cropped to widescreen, the compilation served as a useful way to whet our appetite for the hugely eclectic year to come, though unless things change we won’t be seeing that Dame Edna performance again, rather thankfully. The most amazing thing is that Barry Humphries didn’t have a massive heart attack on stage. Because we went a month without episodes some of the records here seem to have been around for ages but Rocky Sharpe and The Replays are only now entering the chart, but there’s no stuff too, including what was apparently the Queen Mother’s favourite record. Then it’s repeats of Ever Decreasing Circles!
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Tomorrow People, The', Richard16378 says: "I’ve only seen clips but the story with Peter Davison looks very quirky."
- In 'Tomorrow People, The', George White says: "Bizarrely, loved it as a kid. Even though now I realise it is camp rubbish. But some of it is almost as entertaining as Who. Especially the..."
- In 'The Children’s Film Foundation', Richard16378 says: "Nick that sounds a lot like Breakout, with David “Gan” Jackson once again playing a borderline psychotic with..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', THX 1139 says: "Portmanteau horrors are still a thing on the indie horror scene, ABCs of Death, V/H/S, Southbound, that one with Anna..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', George White says: "The one you are forgetting in Vault is the only sitcom movie Amicus made – with Robin Nedwell and Geoffrey..."