We’re probably a little late – the BBC hasn’t made anyone redundant for a few days and the fervor has diminished – but nonetheless, we’re offering up this jolly banner (above), which you can feel free to appropriate and hang in your front room windows. Bring Back Greg!
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'What We Just Watched – Episode Two', THX 1139 says: "The juror’s note gag is pretty ancient, I’m fairly sure Benny Hill and Dave Allen used it too."
- In 'Cheviot, the Stag and the Black, Black Oil, The ', Russell Cowe says: "“The Cheviot the Stag and the Black Black Oil” will be released on Blu-ray later this year,..."
- In 'They Live ', George White says: "The best film about UK wrestling is the comic short World of Wrestling – which crams in almost every wrestler of the era (bar Bomber Roach and..."
- In 'Let’s Read with Basil Brush', Richard16378 says: "One story was about getting something out of a tree, which Basil suggested should be chopped down."
- In 'Gloy gum ', Steve Crooke says: "We used to sell Gloy in the bottles with a rubber top. It would be around 1959-1960. I wasn’t allowed to pierce the rubber applicator which was..."