We’re probably a little late – the BBC hasn’t made anyone redundant for a few days and the fervor has diminished – but nonetheless, we’re offering up this jolly banner (above), which you can feel free to appropriate and hang in your front room windows. Bring Back Greg!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
We’re not sure why we seem to have two different series of Morecambe and Wise clip shows dotted around the schedules at the moment, the hour-long Penelope Keith-fronted ones that review different aspects of their shows, and these half- hour presenter-free programmes that just string together clips, though the more we get the better, probably. We’re not sure how many of these they’ve made as they’re popping up in the schedules on an irregular basis, but they’re always a nice surprise.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'RADCLIFFE, Mark', David Bally says: "I will never forget those afternnon Mark and Lard shows, with Fat Harry White and the double-entedre. How they got away with it amazes me.. For..."
- In 'Whicker’s World', Morgan says: "His final series, was a revaluation that proved Alan, A) Really hated Los Angeles, a city he likened to “a hotel lobby” and B) Why..."
- In 'Terrific Adventures of the Terrible Ten, The', bill says: "all very interesting stuff to bring back memories. btw, it wasn’t shitty to an 8 yr old tired of bbc puppet..."
- In 'Houseparty', Graham says: "Looking at this website reminds of what the housewife would’ve done years ago (and is probably still doing to this day). Sorry to hear that members..."
- In 'In One Ear', Richard Davies says: "She seemed to turn up in things well into the 1990s, not seen much since the mid 1990s revival of Going For a Song."