Thanks to the rugby this is exiled to a hopeless slot to better reflect its unimportance in the grand scheme of things, with its irritating habit of making accusations about programme makers’ incompetence and then not bothering to check why they’re doing it. The annual moans about Strictly being too silly here again last week, but it’s not a dancing competition, it’s light entertainment, and if people wanted just endless dancing they’d still televise the World Ballroom Championships.
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Looks like we’re on for another hot summer, and while most of Britain has 1976 as the standard by which all summers are judged, Creamguide always remembers 1995, which was only a slight Easterly breeze away from breaking all kinds of records, and the heat sent us all so mad we all went nuts for a load of undistinguished Britpop. This documentary goers further back than that, though, to explain how wild weather has affected the country over the centuries.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Ripcord', Lina B. Umpierre says: "As the late Larry Pennell (* Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States of America/February 21, 1928 – + ?/August 28, 2013) as the colorful and..."
- In 'Ripcord', Lina B. Umpierre says: "Mental note: If you really want to parachute and/or skydive, just remember always the audacious and brave “Ripcord” men, Ted McKeever..."
- In 'Ripcord', Lina B. Umpierre says: "This is the most danger-packed adventure show on television of the early 1960s ever made. Every jump and aerial maneuver are real, photographed..."
- In 'Perils of Penelope Pitstop, The', THX 1139 says: "How come the Anthill Mob all sat in the front seat of their car, piled up on top of one another? Chugaboom had plenty of room for..."
- In 'TV Cream’s perfect Eurovision line-up', George White says: "Twink, Maxi’s partner is an annoying Irish comedienne/singer/presenter, who has become known for being drunk..."