We’re billing this series again because it continues to surprise us, not least in last week’s Halloween Special when top Creamer Ed Petrie announced his most memorable bit of spooky telly was only bloody Ghostwatch – and they showed a load of clips from it! Wow! Let’s hope it put the willies up today’s kids just as much as it did those of a generation ago. We love hearing Cream-era stuff being explained to an audience of baffled kids so let’s hope this series runs and runs.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Altogether now… “It’s just a gimmack, innat!” Hopefully that brilliant clip will turn up again in this new documentary which looks at the relationship between pop stars and their fans. It’s not just teen bands, either, and we well recall someone from The Frank And Walters telling Smash Hits about how in 1980 he was such a big fan of Buggles he opened the All Ireland Buggles Fan Club, which had a membership of two, him and his mate, and their activities mostly involved going for walks while carrying Buggles LPs. Kate Mossman presents and talks about her obsession with Queen’s Roger Taylor while Alan Johnson recalls his Beatlemania.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Sandbaggers, The', Ant says: "Never shown on a Sunday, always a Monday at 9pm."
- In 'Zokko', Astronut says: "Score 15. Tramp-o-line."
- In 'James Bond Digital Alarm Watches', Richard16378 says: "At a guess: Salt & Vinegar Cheese & Onion Roast Beef Smokey Bacon"
- In 'James Bond Digital Alarm Watches', Graham Pearson says: "The 1983 incarnation of Smiths Crisps had five different flavours including Ready Salted. Please can you tell me what the..."
- In 'Life and Loves of a She-Devil, The', Barbersmith says: "I recently saw the repeat of this. It really is Christ-awful. Tom Baker does one of the worst drunk scenes ever seen, and the..."