We’re billing this series again because it continues to surprise us, not least in last week’s Halloween Special when top Creamer Ed Petrie announced his most memorable bit of spooky telly was only bloody Ghostwatch – and they showed a load of clips from it! Wow! Let’s hope it put the willies up today’s kids just as much as it did those of a generation ago. We love hearing Cream-era stuff being explained to an audience of baffled kids so let’s hope this series runs and runs.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Saturday Mornings', email@example.com says: "Just a minor comment to point out that LWT were running “Saturday Scene” in the mid to late 70’s, hosted by Sally James...."
- In 'In at the Deep End', droogie says: "I vividly remember the Heiny episode when he tried comedy. The poor sod didn’t stand a chance. He had a rotten 5 minute routine written for..."
- In 'District Nurse, The', Glenn Aylett says: "@ Richard 16378 There’s been an accident at the pit, Nurse Roberts, or Myfanwy’s got rickets, not as easy going as All Creatures..."
- In 'What We Just Watched – Episode Two', THX 1139 says: "The juror’s note gag is pretty ancient, I’m fairly sure Benny Hill and Dave Allen used it too."
- In 'Cheviot, the Stag and the Black, Black Oil, The ', Russell Cowe says: "“The Cheviot the Stag and the Black Black Oil” will be released on Blu-ray later this year,..."