We’re billing this series again because it continues to surprise us, not least in last week’s Halloween Special when top Creamer Ed Petrie announced his most memorable bit of spooky telly was only bloody Ghostwatch – and they showed a load of clips from it! Wow! Let’s hope it put the willies up today’s kids just as much as it did those of a generation ago. We love hearing Cream-era stuff being explained to an audience of baffled kids so let’s hope this series runs and runs.
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
One of the inmates at TVC Towers was luckily enough to actually grow up in Loughborough, but the rest of us when we were growing up, all we knew about that seemingly unpronounceable town was that it was the home of Ladybird Books, the slim beautifully-illustrated volumes that provided vital information on every subject under the sun and made up 95% of every school library. Well worth a flick through their pages again in this fascinating-sounding documentary.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Des E says: "*POSSIBLE SPOILER* Well, Susanna didn’t win – and thus BBC Breakfast presenters were denied a hat-trick by a lady whose husband is quite..."
- In 'The six worst Christmas Radio Times covers', Des E says: "“Dishonourable mention for 1985: plonkers needing stuffing.” But as Applemask says in his Christmas Wrapping..."
- In 'Diff’rent Strokes', IanW1968 says: "Didn’t all the actors become drug addicts and/or porn stars or something?"
- In 'Emu’s Brand New Pink Windmill Show/World', IanW1968 says: "There’s somebody at the fucking door."
- In 'Fifteen to One', IanW1968 says: "I was on it twice and second time got through to the last 3 courtesy of hardly being nominated/everyone else bombing out quickly. Bright old fellow..."