We’re billing this series again because it continues to surprise us, not least in last week’s Halloween Special when top Creamer Ed Petrie announced his most memorable bit of spooky telly was only bloody Ghostwatch – and they showed a load of clips from it! Wow! Let’s hope it put the willies up today’s kids just as much as it did those of a generation ago. We love hearing Cream-era stuff being explained to an audience of baffled kids so let’s hope this series runs and runs.
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
We should look at the nations’ output a bit more but, to be honest, we always forget – but we’re not going to forget a name like that, are we? Insert the joke about it being hard to tell the difference here. Seems a pretty low-concept show, to be honest, but with the news that among those sharing their memories is the mighty Gaz Top, it’s well worth navigating the outer reaches of the EPG if you’re not in the principality.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote #5 The most unforgettable kids’ factual show theme!', Dan Pearce says: "As much as find it hard to vote for the traitors’ channel, it has to be Magpie. I have..."
- In 'Creamvote #5 The most unforgettable kids’ factual show theme!', Mark Wright says: "Like thousands of other kids of my generation, I was allowed to watch ITV in our house, so..."
- In 'Three for the Fancy', Steve Welton says: "Fabulous play! I am also looking for a copy of this little Gem……….. “Rumours travel fast among the..."
- In 'Creamvote #4 The most unforgettable sitcom theme!', GhostDiver says: "Most memorable for me is Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em – takes me right back to Saturday nights in..."
- In 'Fingerbobs', Mike Bailey says: "There was an article in the papers saying that Rick Jones was permanently off his face in the studio – and that he destroyed the..."