We’re billing this series again because it continues to surprise us, not least in last week’s Halloween Special when top Creamer Ed Petrie announced his most memorable bit of spooky telly was only bloody Ghostwatch – and they showed a load of clips from it! Wow! Let’s hope it put the willies up today’s kids just as much as it did those of a generation ago. We love hearing Cream-era stuff being explained to an audience of baffled kids so let’s hope this series runs and runs.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
It is a bit of a quiet weekend, so in the end we’re featuring Only Fools and Horses repeats on Gold which hardly seems that exciting given that happens every day. The difference this time is that they’ve invited the Great British Public to pick the best episodes with the top twenty being counted down every night as of now, and with David Jason introducing them all. But if your favourite isn’t included, don’t worry, Gold’ll show them all again over the next few weeks anyway.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote #10 The most unforgettable game show theme!', THX 1139 says: "Larry’s second theme was the old Judy Garland standard The Man That Got Away, well, it was never the..."
- In 'Creamvote #9 The most unforgettable kids’ drama theme!', Des E says: "Now that the poll has closed and ‘Chicken Man’ has taken its expected huge win, may I admit..."
- In 'Marsaud, La famille', Ian says: "I remember my big sister having books at secondary school in the 70s featuring La Famile Marsaud and teaching me what she had learned when I was 4 or..."
- In '58) “Ringo Starr film by Michael Hurll”', Lee M says: "Wherever they are now I salute the ladies of Slough Technical College for their noble terpsichorean efforts in..."
- In 'Pirate Reading Scheme', Errol or Mr M. says: "I used the series of books with the children I taught in the Seventies.I have the full reading scheme and intend to use them with my..."