Looks like this is becoming a regular thing now, but that’s all to the good, as we get to hear various sessions that you probably won’t have heard for a while in between Ray’s notoriously grumpy interviews.
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
“I remember when players used to celebrate with a light ale after the game!” We’ve still got the fortieth anniversary documentary on an old tape somewhere, but we certainly can’t get enough of old football so we’re really looking forward to this. Some of this you’ll doubtless have seen before but it’s always a treat to see again, and it’s worth celebrating too because the ratings are virtually the same now as they were twenty or thirty years ago which certainly isn’t the case with most shows. Some new stuff promised too, including an interview with theme tune composer Barry Stoller.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'You Gotta Be Jokin’!', Richard16378 says: "It’s sounds like I dodged a bullet by somehow missing this. The BBC’s LE Dept had a few clunkers around this time, the..."
- In 'Final Conflict: Omen III ', Morgan says: "The monk assassins are hilarious like a cross between The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight and The Goodies, try watching the TV..."
- In 'Ferris Bueller’s Day Off ', Morgan says: "It might have avoided the high school schlock but still alienates with all the high end, conspicuous, consumerism. His keyboard cost..."
- In 'You Gotta Be Jokin’!', germfreecat says: "As much fun as a gumboil"
- In 'Never Too Young To Rock ', Alan smith says: "Not much plot and rather confusing in places-but still very worth it for the musical clips! Mud, Glitter band and Rubettes give good..."