Looks like this is becoming a regular thing now, but that’s all to the good, as we get to hear various sessions that you probably won’t have heard for a while in between Ray’s notoriously grumpy interviews.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
As ever we’re delighted and amazed when this comes back for another ten episodes, delighted because we think it’s a lot of fun and, at a time when we’re often watching it in larger groups, pleasingly easier than the proper show, and amazed that they’ve managed to yet again convince forty celebrities to do some revision, schlep up to Salford and potentially look stupid. As ever the episodes are shoved in whatever gap they can find over the next fortnight and beyond, and the run kicks off with Tony Marshall from Casualty quizzed about Richard Pryor while ‘stEnders’ Emma Barton discusses matters Carry On.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'The six worst Christmas Radio Times covers', Richard16378 says: "While I have a higher opinion of Some Mothers Do Ave Em than TVC I admit that picture of Frank Spencer isn’t..."
- In 'The six worst Christmas Radio Times covers', borgduck says: "Strap yourselves. There’s a Some Mothers repeat in less than half an hour!"
- In 'The six worst TV Times Christmas covers', borgduck says: "AVERT YOUR EYES! WHAT A NIGHTMARE!"
- In 'It’s the double-sized Christmas Creamguide number 2014!', Des E says: "Nice spoof of the 1991 Christmas Radio Times cover."
- In 'In Concert', Glenn A says: "A more sober alternative to The Generation Game, turn over to BBC 2 and put Radio 1 on in stereo and watch Nazareth in concert. Tended to be heavy on..."