Looks like this is becoming a regular thing now, but that’s all to the good, as we get to hear various sessions that you probably won’t have heard for a while in between Ray’s notoriously grumpy interviews.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', THX 1139 says: "Portmanteau horrors are still a thing on the indie horror scene, ABCs of Death, V/H/S, Southbound, that one with Anna..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', George White says: "The one you are forgetting in Vault is the only sitcom movie Amicus made – with Robin Nedwell and Geoffrey..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', George White says: "Glynis Johns not Dora Bryan. Clive Barker – is he related to Ted Robbins too? He became shite when he moved to..."
- In 'The Children’s Film Foundation', Nick says: "I remember an “escaped convicts who actually have a heart of gold” number. One convict was super hard and had tattoos..."
- In 'Horror Express ', George White says: "Awesome fare, brilliantly fun – Savalas manages to steal it from the magnificent two. The same sets were used in Savalas spaghetti western..."