It’s a new Comic Strip film, though it’s not perhaps as exciting as it could be given that they’ve already done a follow-up to Five Go Mad In Dorset a year later, and it was rubbish, and in addition the last new Comic Strip film was only last year anyway. Still, the original gang are all back and it’s a rare chance to see Ade Edmondson doing comedy on the telly because the mooted Bottom reunion has been abandoned as he and Rik had a go at writing something and then decided they weren’t getting anywhere and it was going to be crap, which is a shame, but at least they were honest enough not just to grab the money and do it anyway.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'TV Cream’s 50 Great Things About Coronation Street Podcast – Episode 1', George White says: "Watching the Arnold Swain eps again, who turns but a young David Bradley as the..."
- In 'Video Nasties', George White says: "The shite still gets made. My friend JUstin Beahm’s friend Jeffrey McLaurin’s and Michelle Tankersley’s Tales of a FIfth Great..."
- In 'T-Bag', Glenn Aylett says: "Ever get the impression Elizabeth Estensen would slap you one if you reminded her of this, in the same way she must get fed up of people asking about Our..."
- In 'Ever Decreasing Circles', John Tate says: "Superlative at every turn ,seldom matched never bettered."
- In 'Eh, Brian, It’s a Whopper', michael davenport says: "Hi Tony id love a copy of Hey brian its a whopper when youve converted them. Ill pay ya"