Weller’s now certainly found a style – and a haircut – that’s he’s comfortable with, which is a bit of a shame given what a musical magpie he was earlier in his career, flitting across the genres by mixing rock with soul, and then even bemusing his own record label with his jaunts into further musical horizons. In between all that he still found time to write some of the best pop songs of the seventies and eighties, as well as the worst lyric – yes, “donkey’s car-ROT” – and we’ll hear some of that here.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Tomorrow People, The', Richard16378 says: "I’ve only seen clips but the story with Peter Davison looks very quirky."
- In 'Tomorrow People, The', George White says: "Bizarrely, loved it as a kid. Even though now I realise it is camp rubbish. But some of it is almost as entertaining as Who. Especially the..."
- In 'The Children’s Film Foundation', Richard16378 says: "Nick that sounds a lot like Breakout, with David “Gan” Jackson once again playing a borderline psychotic with..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', THX 1139 says: "Portmanteau horrors are still a thing on the indie horror scene, ABCs of Death, V/H/S, Southbound, that one with Anna..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', George White says: "The one you are forgetting in Vault is the only sitcom movie Amicus made – with Robin Nedwell and Geoffrey..."