We got a bit nervous the other week when Reece Shearsmith did that documentary on Radio Four, but his mate Mark is back to take up his mantle as the media’s go-to guy for all things horrible, here marking Halloween (just about) with this special looking at frights from the continent, much of which appears to be absolutely demented.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Much as we love Charlie and this series we’re afraid we had absolutely no idea what the point of the bit was last week where he simply listed every single mention of Gregg Wallace they could find in the BBC archives, especially as some of the programmes were from years ago (Charlie definitely knows that episode of Would I Lie To You was from 2011, he was on it too). You could do that about anyone on television and if he has been on a lot of things, well, so what? Keith Floyd did exactly the same 25 years ago. We enjoyed the rest of it, though.
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "While I was a bit too young to get into this it’s still nice to see it back on TV. I did wonder if the early 1990s repeats of lots of old..."
- In 'Up and Down, In and Out, Roundabout Man, The', Daniel Bennison says: "Hi, I am Ben’s son and would like to know if there is a way of acquiring the up and..."
- In 'Neighbours', Richard16378 says: "Originally Neighbours was show at 13:30 each afternoon, with a repeat of the previous day’s episode at about 10:30. Once it became popular with..."
- In 'Neighbours', Scott McPhee says: "The popularity of Neighbours in the UK was often a discussion point in the TV press here. For one thing, kids across the UK were reported to be..."
- In 'Skippy the Bush Kangaroo', Scott McPhee says: "Probably. Reruns of Skippy are still shown on early morning television. I’ll have to check."