We got a bit nervous the other week when Reece Shearsmith did that documentary on Radio Four, but his mate Mark is back to take up his mantle as the media’s go-to guy for all things horrible, here marking Halloween (just about) with this special looking at frights from the continent, much of which appears to be absolutely demented.
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
What more suitable programming for this evening? Used to be that goth was the most unfashionable genre of music you could get, but in recent years quite a lot of it has become assimilated into mainstream pop. We’re mostly talking imperial phase here, though, a la The Mission and Bauhaus.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote #2 The most unforgettable news theme!', Tony Perry says: "Such a tough one! News at Ten just shades it for me; whilst I think the WIA theme is a stunning piece of music, it..."
- In 'Creamvote #2 The most unforgettable news theme!', Martin Kelly says: "Wish you had included Panorama or Newsnight themes they really get your attention"
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Neu 75 says: "Weekend World – a proper theme tune to a proper politics show when it really was politics!"
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Paul Pensom says: "Aaah Nantucket Sleigh Ride, AKA ‘the one everybody confuses with World In Action’. Both..."
- In 'Houseparty', David Leeming says: "I was brought up loving the Houseparty ladies,Cherry, Sylvia, Anne, and dear Lucy became true friends..I was in a few Saturday morning tv shows made..."