We got a bit nervous the other week when Reece Shearsmith did that documentary on Radio Four, but his mate Mark is back to take up his mantle as the media’s go-to guy for all things horrible, here marking Halloween (just about) with this special looking at frights from the continent, much of which appears to be absolutely demented.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Tomorrow People, The', George White says: "Bizarrely, loved it as a kid. Even though now I realise it is camp rubbish. But some of it is almost as entertaining as Who. Especially the..."
- In 'The Children’s Film Foundation', Richard16378 says: "Nick that sounds a lot like Breakout, with David “Gan” Jackson once again playing a borderline psychotic with..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', THX 1139 says: "Portmanteau horrors are still a thing on the indie horror scene, ABCs of Death, V/H/S, Southbound, that one with Anna..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', George White says: "The one you are forgetting in Vault is the only sitcom movie Amicus made – with Robin Nedwell and Geoffrey..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', George White says: "Glynis Johns not Dora Bryan. Clive Barker – is he related to Ted Robbins too? He became shite when he moved to..."