A surprisingly positive episode last week – with Vine happy to dump on the Beeb on other platforms instead – though we’ll assume the drama students who demanded more sitcoms on the telly haven’t yet got to the part of their course where they discuss stage presence, such was their dull delivery.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'If It’s Wednesday, It Must Be…', Elise Camp says: "What about the inveterate Irish barfly? Oliver Shamus Hugh Squire. Now say it slurred,thanks to Benny Green. A..."
- In 'Organist Entertains, The', Gary says: "I always refer to it as “The Organist Entertains Question Mark”."
- In 'Screen Test', Richard16378 says: "Especially as the Hanna-Barbera Laurel & Hardy cartoons were never far from Children’s BBC schedules at the time."
- In 'Screen Test', David Smith says: "Used to amuse me when they had a round featuring “our old friends Laurel and Hardy”, and Michael would always say “When Ollie..."
- In 'Screen Test', Droogie says: "The Super 8 contest entries always frustrated me – mainly because of jealousy that our family didn’t own any Super 8 equipment. Wasn’t..."