Well, not really sure what this show entails, we know it’s a clip show narrated, of course, by Robert Webb and apparently it’s going to delve way back into the archives to include clips both classic and crap, so there might be some amusing stuff in here. However, it also features talking heads including P**rs M*rg*n, so tread carefully.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', George White says: "The one you are forgetting in Vault is the only sitcom movie Amicus made – with Robin Nedwell and Geoffrey..."
- In 'Creamguide(Films) Commentaries: Creepshow', George White says: "Glynis Johns not Dora Bryan. Clive Barker – is he related to Ted Robbins too? He became shite when he moved to..."
- In 'The Children’s Film Foundation', Nick says: "I remember an “escaped convicts who actually have a heart of gold” number. One convict was super hard and had tattoos..."
- In 'Horror Express ', George White says: "Awesome fare, brilliantly fun – Savalas manages to steal it from the magnificent two. The same sets were used in Savalas spaghetti western..."
- In 'If It’s Wednesday, It Must Be…', Elise Camp says: "What about the inveterate Irish barfly? Oliver Shamus Hugh Squire. Now say it slurred,thanks to Benny Green. A..."