Well, not really sure what this show entails, we know it’s a clip show narrated, of course, by Robert Webb and apparently it’s going to delve way back into the archives to include clips both classic and crap, so there might be some amusing stuff in here. However, it also features talking heads including P**rs M*rg*n, so tread carefully.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Last week’s episode seemed to put the “fun” into perfunctory and didn’t to our mind offer much we hadn’t seen before, though the casting did inspire an item on See Hear which surely now makes it a clean sweep of BBC programmes to have gone behind the scenes of it. The second half might be a bit more interesting, though, not least because it’s a kind-of historical in that it’s set in 1980.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote play-offs! Rainbow vs Weekend World', Des E says: "So, probably the most ridiculous Creamvote thus far turns out to be arguably the most dramatic and exciting thus far as..."
- In 'Flaxton Boys, The', Scott McPhee says: "1969 to 1973. I had no idea. This show still aired on Australia’s ABC in the early 1980s."
- In 'Fast Forward', Scott McPhee says: "Dear Admins, in Australia, there was a long running sketch comedy show, also called Fast Forward. So, TV Cream could say; “No relation to the..."
- In 'Robin’s Nest', Scott McPhee says: "The first episode featured a gag which is a staple comic misunderstanding. Robin is preparing to open his restaurant. He employs a sign..."
- In 'Rings on Their Fingers', Scott McPhee says: "I remember this show from it’s airing on Australia’s ABC."