So, that’s who we’d cast in BBC4’s inevitable ‘The Road To Dr Who’-style drama. While they’ve got the new gang together, could they please do a remake of The Tenth Planet part 4? That would be super.
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Back! Back! Back! Yes, ITV have now shown absolutely everything else they have on the shelf so they may as well give the last episode of their TOTP2 wannabe a spin. We weren’t desperately broken-hearted they interrupted the run because the odd amusing clip aside, it’s been pretty tough going, some performances so obscure they wouldn’t even find house room on BBC4, let alone ITV, in the last episode Duran Duran’s horrendous funk version of Hungry Like The Wolf from 1987 suggesting that Andy Taylor was the most important member of the group by miles if that’s how bad they sounded without him. Also, Andy Kershaw’s links are bloody awful. Here’s the last one, anyway, once more presumably mixing genuine items of interest with some dreadful scrapings that rightly haven’t seen the light of day for ages.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Wattoo Wattoo: Superbird', Applemask says: "Who’s she marrying? Haven’t you heard?"
- In 'Naked Video', David Smith says: "The end credits for the latter series replaced the roaring Thatcher with John Major as a buck toothed mouse, I recall…"
- In 'Horses Galore', Alan says: "Someone on another site also says that the presenter was Susan George but it was definitely Susan King. I can however see a resemblance between them. A..."
- In 'Your Local Station – Across The Nation!', AlexTheEngineer-Ipswich says: "Surprised to see no mention of Laser 558, Radio Caroline (which took over 558 for a bit after the MV..."
- In 'Friends in Space', Danny says: "OMG! I’ve been looking for this for years. Watching it as a kid it stayed with me and I never forgot it!"