Just in case you thought The Silence, from last Saturday’s episode, were as scary as it gets.
7 Responses to “10 Moments from Doctor Who Scarier than The Silence”
Leave a Reply
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Been good fun, this series, far better than we really have any right to expect from primetime ITV, and they’re certainly coming up with the goods clips-wise in the montages, last week bringing us both Talkabout – a show which, though only from the early nineties, now looks more ridiculously outdated than anything from the sixties and seventies they show thanks to the lurid patterned waistcoats sported by everyone – and, best of all, Cannon and Ball’s Casino, a show Tom and Bob later referred to as “the monkey on our back”. Who knows what’ll crop up in this final episode?
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'CAMPBELL, Nicky', David says: "One of the things I will always remember about his late evening shows were his live interviews with the much-missed comic Frankie Howerd, including the..."
- In 'RADCLIFFE, Mark', David Bally says: "I will never forget those afternnon Mark and Lard shows, with Fat Harry White and the double-entedre. How they got away with it amazes me.. For..."
- In 'Whicker’s World', Morgan says: "His final series, was a revaluation that proved Alan, A) Really hated Los Angeles, a city he likened to “a hotel lobby” and B) Why..."
- In 'Terrific Adventures of the Terrible Ten, The', bill says: "all very interesting stuff to bring back memories. btw, it wasn’t shitty to an 8 yr old tired of bbc puppet..."
- In 'Houseparty', Graham says: "Looking at this website reminds of what the housewife would’ve done years ago (and is probably still doing to this day). Sorry to hear that members..."