Just in case you thought The Silence, from last Saturday’s episode, were as scary as it gets.
7 responses to “10 Moments from Doctor Who Scarier than The Silence”
Leave a Reply
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
Here are some new episodes to follow the two programmes last year where the archives are scoured for those tapes with “never to be repeated ever again” on them and all kinds of examples of sexism, racism, homophobia and other unpleasantness are dug out. There was some fascinating stuff last time out although to be honest we’d happily just watch an hour of people smoking on television, which we’re absolutely obsessed with. No doubt there’ll be some more intriguing stuff here, often plundered from Christmas tapes that are to our mind often more scary than offensive.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote #2 The most unforgettable news theme!', Des E says: "Did I say *throughout* the show’s 40+ years on air? Scratch that – it spent the early ’90s in exile,..."
- In 'Monday’s Newcomers', Richard Davies says: "There were a few “off the record” things like this on TV, like the IBA transmitter information broadcasts, which..."
- In 'Captain Caveman', Richard Davies says: "HB seemed to like recycling stuff between series. At least this was OK in a “waiting for the next thing on CBBC way” & the end..."
- In 'Captain Caveman', Droogie says: "Always thought this show a lazy mash-up combining of one of the Boulder Brothers from Wacky Races and a crime-solving Josie And The Pussycats girl..."
- In 'Captain Caveman', Scott McPhee says: "I thought that the admins for this site, would have observed that Taffy, looks like she was based on Farah Fawcett."