“BUT IT’S got pipes in!”
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
“I remember when players used to celebrate with a light ale after the game!” We’ve still got the fortieth anniversary documentary on an old tape somewhere, but we certainly can’t get enough of old football so we’re really looking forward to this. Some of this you’ll doubtless have seen before but it’s always a treat to see again, and it’s worth celebrating too because the ratings are virtually the same now as they were twenty or thirty years ago which certainly isn’t the case with most shows. Some new stuff promised too, including an interview with theme tune composer Barry Stoller.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Longest Day, The ', Morgan says: "“…. And if your in doubt about who’s on the other side of that wall, here’s a cricket thingy.” Can’t help but..."
- In 'Grand Prix ', Morgan says: "Severely disturbing scene of the mortality of the 60′s motor racer, rendered ridiculous by previous shoots of a boiler suit stuffed with socks,..."
- In 'Goodfellas ', Morgan says: "Watch out for the bit when the news of Tommy’s whacking reaches Jimmy, who in turn whacks the telephone booth and the prop falls over off camera...."
- In 'You Gotta Be Jokin’!', Richard16378 says: "It’s sounds like I dodged a bullet by somehow missing this. The BBC’s LE Dept had a few clunkers around this time, the..."
- In 'Final Conflict: Omen III ', Morgan says: "The monk assassins are hilarious like a cross between The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight and The Goodies, try watching the TV..."