“BUT IT’S got pipes in!”
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
There’s been some good stuff in these programmes, not least Ike and Tina Turner running onto the set of Pete and Dud’s Goodbye Again and darting through River Deep Mountain High at a hundred miles an hour, while Kate Bush on Razzmatazz was a fascinating clash of styles, Kate’s high concept presentation, enlivened by an enthusiastic Tyne Tees director, offset brilliantly by keeping in Alastair Pirrie’s Noel-esque introduction. The previous guitar-based episode was a bit dull, though, so it seems to work best when the themes are really broad, which is the case this week as it’s odds and sods from the seventies.
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'CBTV', Droogie says: "I do remember Mel Smith’s old comedy partner Bob Goody also being one of the original presenters"
- In '“It’s a bad programme, and it’s yours”', Richard16378 says: "The local news being extended allowed some of the more off-beat features to included, but only in..."
- In '“It’s a bad programme, and it’s yours”', Damon says: "Loved the music and graphics though. Very 80s and cool. I demand a return to Nationwide at 5:55 after..."
- In 'CBTV', Damon says: "Wow has no one else responded to this page since me in 2010? I dispute the dates incidentally, I think it went on until at least 1984 or 1985"
- In 'Three Up Two Down', THX 1139 says: "Watched the last ever episode to see if Mike and Ange got it together, and right enough they had obviously just heard they weren’t getting..."