Slightly funnier than Simon Munnery on Newsnight.
Tags: "Or write to the SDP...", John Cleese, SDP Liberal Alliance
Blimey! Cleese in self-righteous mode years before his slightly right-wing-Nietzchean/eugenic-y “faces” program he made with Liz Hurley.
I remember this ne though! He did a ton of stuff with David Puttnam. Thnk God David Icke later went nuts on peyote and revealed that this stuff is a pantomime covering up an actual psychological dicatorship of reptilian aliens inducing in us a state not unlike that portrayed in ‘The Matrix’. Or something.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty
View back issues.
- The TV Cream Towers playlist
- James Bond, Incidentally
- TV Cream Counts from 1 to...?
- A Macca Mystery Tour
- The music used in TV Cream's 50 Great Things About Coronation Street Podcast
- The Top of The Top of the Pops
- An hour of Radio 1 Roadshow satin-bomber-jacket smashes