Prompted by Monday night’s superb BBC4 documentary, TV Cream has riffled through its own Monkhouse memorabilia for a few snaps from the great man’s Golden age.
One Response to “Bob says it’s a TV Cream Bob photo clippage special”
Leave a Reply
New! From K-Tel!
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
We’re pleased to see this series turn up on heavy rotation on this channel because we’ve always been very fond of it. We first saw it via the frequent BBC2 repeats in the early nineties, after the success of The Naked Gun, though you may have caught it earlier depending on where you live because in the eighties, when it had just been shown in the USA, it was picked up by some ITV regions – some even showed it in primetime – while some didn’t screen it at all. We’ve all seen it now, but we’ll happily see it again
Subscribe to Creamguide!
Points of View
- In 'PICK OF THE DAY', Richard16378 says: "Channel 5 also showed it in it’s early days. The home videos had some songs changed due to rights issues, but I believe the DVDs have..."
- In 'Red Hand Gang, The', Ged Burke says: "I rememember this show well when I was a kid."
- In 'Clangers, The', Richard Freeman says: "IT RETURNS!!!!"
- In 'Dangermouse', Richard Freeman says: "Penfold was a hamster not a mole. It’s coming back by they way, new series this year with Kevin Eldon as Penfold and Alexander Armstrong as..."
- In 'Words and Pictures', Graham Pearson says: "Watch the episode of Words and Pictures in which Henry tells the story of a pumpkin scaring members of the public until a pig thwarted him...."