GEOFFREY PALMER more or less exported Jimmy off of FALL AND RISE OF REGINALD PERRIN into Harry Truscott for this decent enough saga of incompetent right-wing rabblerousing militia full of more undesirables (in Hazza’s eyes) than there are to fight in the “real” world. Terribly hush hush, don’t you know. JEREMY SINDEN, LIZ FRASER and RAY WINSTONE among the “wet leftie feminist loonies”.
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
We think this has been a fabulous series, perhaps the most consistent of the entire modern era, with loads to enjoy and Clara – or, as Doctor Who Magazine memorably refers to her this month, the Lights On Lights Off Girl – fast becoming our favourite companion. This is the last workaday episode before the big two-part finale and we’re sure it’ll be great as it’s written by that fine author Frank Cottrell Boyce.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In 'Creamvote #1 The most unforgettable political show theme!', Will J Tudor says: "Forgot about the beauty of the titles and music for On The Record. The genius of what sounds like a..."
- In 'Magnum PI', Ol says: "“What was their relationship?” masters was bumming magnum, obviously."
- In 'The Children’s Film Foundation', David says: "http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GEHEIMSACHE-FuNF-FIVE-CL UES-TO-FORTUNE-GB-1957-CHILDRENS-FILM-FOUNDATIO..."
- In 'RADCLIFFE, Mark', Eight Ace says: "I stopped listening to R1 the minute the Mark and Lard shows finished."
- In 'Dukes of Hazzard, The', Austin Maxi says: "Closing titles usually played over a scene of Rosco’s police cruiser chasing the General Lee Dodge Charger round and round some..."