Dudley Moore is subjected to more indignities with this uncalled-for film so dire there’s no humour to be had in its shortcomings. Burgess Meredith, Melvyn Hayes, Don Estelle, Christopher ‘Mike’ Ryan and John ‘Mallens’ Hallam are also implicated. Sheena Easton and the immortal Kaja provide the soundtrack.
TVC on Twitter
Creamguide's Pick of the Day
“Do you have the envelope about your person, with the 1-2-3?” Always a sure sign the festive season was almost upon us, especially with the BBC2 afternoon repeat which we recall was once stuck on to replace some cancelled racing but was so popular it became an annual fixture. Been a big change over the years, mind, from an informal postcards- only feature on Sportsview to the prestigious evenings at the QEII Conference Centre with the funnies, to the current big arena shows, as indeed sport has changed, as this programme will demonstrate.
Subscribe to Creamguide
Points of View
- In '41) “Comes with a free Catherine wheel!”', Richard16378 says: "These were great, & it helped that nostalga for the 1970s was big at the time it was made, so a..."
- In '54) “The drawings were by Valerie Pye!” ', Richard16378 says: "I admit to studying end credits, not just for who appearred in front of the camera. Puzzling over what jobs..."
- In 'Bottom Line, The', Richard16378 says: "I remember Danny Baker tried to have it put in Room 101 & ended up having to take a box set of it home with him!"
- In 'Duncan Dares', Richard16378 says: "I remember he also tried being a truck racer & a tight rope walker. There was a spin-off book with write up of some episodes, complete with a..."
- In 'Duncan Dares', Chris says: "Copy of Duncan dares as a firefighter"